Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: Arroyo premiums

Subject: Re: Arroyo premiums

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 06/26/2017 10:16 AM

To: Marcus Lieber <Marcus.l_ieber@armaninoLLRcom>, Robert Buente
< bbuente@1010dev.org>

CC: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

Thanks Marcus,

I'm looping Katie in who will share current policies/declaration.

Best,

Ellen

From: Marcus Lieber <Marcus.LiebergarmaninoLLPâ– com>

Date: Friday, June 23, 2017 at 3:27 PM

To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.orq> , Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Bob & Ellen,

I'm not certain if Arroyo pulled any shenanigans but I do feel that it would be prudent to
look into alternative coverages. I'm happy to speak with HUB International, who we do a
great deal of business with and see what they can offer. To do so, I would need copies of
the current policies/declaration pages.

Thanks,

Marcus Lieber
Supervising Senior
Business Management

ArmaninoLLP <http://http/armaninollp.com>

11766 Wilshire Blvd., Ninth Floor | Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 478-4148 x5794 main | (310) 703-1227 fax

1 of 5

10/19/2018 09:07 AM

From: Marcus Lieber < Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com <mailto:Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com>

Date: Friday, May 12, 2017 at 1:23 PM

To: Robert Buente < bbuente@1010dev.orq <mailto:bbuente@1010dev.orq> >, Ellen Riotto
< ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >

Combined they totaled about $30K.We don't have copies of the policies but it seems

excessive. The policies renewed on 5.01.17 but hopefully the premium would be prorated
and the difference refunded, if South Park was to cancel and bind new coverage elsewhere.
We may want to check on the cancelation policy with the broker, prior to releasing these
payments.

Let me know if I can offer any assistance.

Thanks,

Marcus Lieber
Supervising Senior
Business Management

ArmaninoLLP <http://http/a rmaninollp.com>

11766 Wilshire Blvd., Ninth Floor | Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 478-4148 x5794 main | (310) 703-1227 fax

3 of 5

10/19/2018 09:07 AM